Posted by : Siva Priya Monday, 2 July 2018
The COBIT® 5 Foundation course will give you a deep understanding of the COBIT 5 framework for managing and governing Enterprise IT environments. COBIT 5 provides an end-to-end business perspective for IT governance and reflects the role of IT in creating value for enterprises. You’ll master COBIT 5 principles, enablers, implementation phases and process capability assessment models, and boost your chances of building a great career in a sector expected to grow 207% annually through 2020.
Self-Paced Learning : (For individuals)
180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts.
- 10 hours of high quality video e-learning content
- 48 chapter-end quizzes
- 10+ real life examples
- Question bank of 200 questions (4 sets of 50 Qs each)
- COBIT 5 e-book included
- COBIT 5 Foundation exam fee included
What are the course objectives?
The COBIT 5 Foundation course is designed for IT professionals seeking a deeper knowledge and understanding of the governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT 5 is the only business framework for governance and management of enterprise IT from ISACA®, the creators of the COBIT 5 framework. The framework incorporates thought leadership and guidance from business, IT, and governance experts around the world.
The COBIT 5 course includes six lessons that cover the five principles and seven enablers that form the basis of the COBIT 5 business framework. Real-life scenarios and quizzes complement the COBIT training.
On completing the COBIT 5 Foundation course, you will be able to:
- Pass the COBIT 5 Foundation exam and earn a COBIT 5 certificate
- Understand the IT management issues in your organization/enterprise and implement COBIT to respond to those challenges
- Put into practice the knowledge you get from the COBIT 5 framework and recommend applications of COBIT for enterprise-wide projects
- Take advanced COBIT 5 courses and their exams such as:
- COBIT 5 Implementation - to master the governance of enterprise IT based on a continual improvement lifecycle
- COBIT 5 Assessment - to be able to perform formal process capability assessments.
What skills will you learn?
At the end of the COBIT 5 Foundation course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT and learn to create value for enterprises
- Relate to the COBIT framework concepts and understand its use with other standards and best practices
- Understand the five principles and seven enablers along with the importance of good practices for better governance and management
- Understand the IT management issues that are affecting organizations, including pain points and trigger events that organizations experience
- Learn the functions that COBIT provides, the benefits of using COBIT, various governance and management processes and the process reference model
- Implement COBIT® in practical situations for issues that generally occur in enterprises
- Understand the concepts of process capability assessments and how various processes may be improved through the Seven-stage Lifecycle approach
What are the prerequisites for a COBIT 5 certification?
No formal qualification is required to take this COBIT course or complete the exam, other than the experience and knowledge of IT service-providing firms or IT service-providing departments of any firm.
For more Details :
Redback IT Academy
No : 5/X2 Hari Ohm 2nd Street,
Phase III, Sathuvachari, Vellore. 632009