Posted by : Anonymous Monday, 22 June 2015
How to set up auto reply in outlook 2003/2007/2010?
2. In Outlook 2003, select File >> Save As... from the menu; In Outlook 2007, click the Office button.
3. Select Outlook Template under Save as type:.
4. Select Tools >> Rules and Alerts... from the menu in Outlook window.
5. Click New Rule...
6. Select Start from a blank rule and make sure Check messages when they arrive is selected, and click Next.
7. Check Where my name is in the To box under Select condition(s), and clickNext.
8. Check reply using a specific template under Select action(s), and Click ona specific template under Edit the rule description.
9. Select User Templates in File System under Look In:, select the template that created before and click Open. Click Next.
10. Check Except if it is an Out of Office message under Select exception(s), and click Next.
11. Type a name for your auto reply rule under Specify a name for this rule, and click Next.